Beware of Toxic Mold In Your Basement

Jun 9, 2022 | Uncategorized | 0 comments

The Risks Of Having A Wet Basement

If you have a wet basement, there’s a good chance that toxic mold is present. When water seeps in, it damages your belongings and your home itself. It can also lead to mold and mildew growth. Mold loves dark and damp places, so your basement is the perfect breeding ground for it.

In addition, wet basements are often humid, creating an ideal environment for dust mites and other allergens. When mold starts to grow, it can release spores into the air. These spores are tiny and invisible to the naked eye, but they can cause problems when inhaled, putting your family at risk.



Contact Us Top Home